Dartoid's World is a irregularly but frequently published darts column brought into being by the American Paul Seigel in 1995.
While Paul Seigel is a totally respectable person, the artificial character Dartoid developed over the years a distinctive live of it's
own and views the dart world with a wink, exaggerating and often out of an surprising angle.
Both have in common that the feel very much devoted to the sport of darts, are more average dart players and travel around the world
their darts always in the luggage.
As Paul Seigel is an American, Dartoid of course covers a lot of American topics but the travels often lead till in the
remotest regions of the world - wherever business directs Paul Seigel.
Then it can happen that Dartoid's opponent is an elephant or that he throws his darts far from civilization only in the light af a starry sky
to the board.
Dartoid published his column on his own homepage where one can find recently the column of the American boxing expert
Howie Redd as well, though Howie there writes about darts. And there is a Dartoid shop as well, some times a not really serious poll
and of course the "controversial" monthly "Double Out Shot"
Paul Seigel kindly allowed Global Darts to use the column not only in our own German translation but to use the original as well.
- Preparing for darts in Cape Town new
- The First Philippine Open Darts Tournament, Tacloban City
- Dear Jong-un...
- More Darts Wanderlust
- It's Halloween! Or Punky Night, if you live in Somerset, England!
- An Open Letter to Barry Hearn - about the Philippines
- "I collect friends" - Stacy Bromberg (1956 - 2017)
- Congratulations John Part!
- Clinton or Trump
- Howie Reed is an author!
- Bromberg and the 'Toid storm Machu Picchu!
- Darts under the Northern Light
- Darts in Paciano, Italy
- Ghosts, goblins and the ADO
- A Conversation with Mrs. Dartoid
- Yet another CDC Fantasy League Standings UPDATE!
- CDC Fantasy League Standings UPDATE!
- CDC Fantasy League hits 700 entries!
- Fantasy Darts. It's free. Easy to enter. Top prize is 500 Dollar.
- Dr. Darts appears to support outlandish Inca-darts theory!
- Did the Incas invent darts?
- New Year's Resolutions - for the ADO!
- Mr. Darts Language Person is BAAAACK!
- Climbing Mt. Fuji
- You Might be a Darts Addict if...
- Can the American Darts Organization (ADO) be Saved?
- America NEEDS a National Darts Regulation Authority!
- Stefan Lord tried to kill me!
- Fax from Dartoid in Ruanda
- Taylor, Panuncialman, and Eccles: three controversies, three opinions.
- Valentine's are Fucked!new
- The 'Toid' is in a Slump!
- Happy Holidays from the Family 'Toid
- Darts in the Mississippi Delta 2
- Darts in the Mississippi Delta
- Phil Taylor broke no rules!
- How to put the FUN back into your darts
- One Trillion Darts
- A conversation with Tommy Cox
- Eric Bristow was right - Phil Taylor must go!
- Could it be Brendan Dolan's fault?
- It's time to wake up and smell the plastic!
- Jelle Klaasen and Larry the Lobster
- Darts, Sex and Elephants
- Is the DARTSLIVE concept viable in the United States
- My Search for the Wild "Darts" Man of Borneo
- Dartoid interviews (and throws darts) with Lady Gaga!
- Who's the real World Champion?
- Darts Wanderlust
- Steel-tip ain't no Olympic shoo-in - there's (plastic) competition!
- The 2011 Soft Tip World Championship, Hong Kong
- The Diary of an Unhealthy Dart Throwing Slug 9
- The Diary of an Unhealthy Dart Throwing Slug 8
- The Diary of an Unhealthy Dart Throwing Slug 7
- The Diary of an Unhealthy Dart Throwing Slug 6
- The Diary of an Unhealthy Dart Throwing Slug 5
- The Diary of an Unhealthy Dart Throwing Slug 4
- The Diary of an Unhealthy Dart Throwing Slug 3
- The Diary of an Unhealthy Dart Throwing Slug 2
- The Diary of an Unhealthy Dart Throwing Slug 1
- Darts in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Takin' out the BIG FINISH - at the grocery!
- "Beware the Vortex!"
- Darts in Costa Rica
- Cafe Noga, Tel Aviv